Monday, September 30, 2013

Shopping with Friends

Yesterday after work, my friend Laura and I went to Earth Fare in Noblesville. It was time for me to stock up on some essentials and some treats. I got Wholesome Sweeteners Evaporated Cane Juice Organic Sugar that I was talking about in a previous post about sugar. We will see how it bakes in a bit. On the sugar treat, I found some drinking chocolate mix. It is called Silly Cow Farms All Natural Hot Chocolate. It was the most economically friendly and climate friendly of my options.

I also got some multicolored carrots (for the life of me I cannot figure out why carrots are not at the farmers market, can anyone fill me in?). I also got cheese, but I am going to eat it more as a delicacy instead of a condiment. Think of it this way, I may have a tablespoon of cheese every few days. Makes me appreciate it more, since I love cheese.

I also treated myself to some Trader's Point Creamery Raspberry Yogurt. If you have never tried their yogurt, you should. It is amazing, especially on oatmeal. (One of the only ways I can get myself to eat oatmeal.)

On another note, I go to the dietitian tomorrow, so we shall see what happen.

2 comments :

ShareThis