Thursday, September 26, 2013

Sometime You Need Something Sweet

So by the end of today I was just starting to feel tired and craving sugar. My first thought to remedy this with just to eat some straight sugar on a spoon. A spoonful of sugar does help the medicine go down. Not that I need any medicine.

Hearing the wisdom of my many mothers in my head, I decided to be a bit more productive my sugar consumption. I made 44 sugar cookies instead. So far tonight I've eaten five. I am having a large glass of milk with them, makes them healthier I think. They only cost eight cents per cookie. The generic recipe I found the bit too buttery but I can deal with it.

I think I will make peanut butter cookies next time, or ones with chocolate (but that could get really expensive). With the peanut butter I could get some protein in the cookies, that could make them "healthier".

What is your favorite treat her food that picks you up?

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis