Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Food Spoilage is No More

Update: I have been putting all of my perishable food into the Still Tasty App. I feel much more confident that I will not have food spoiling on me anymore. It even sends me notifications when the food is about to expire.

I am also getting motivation to use my food before it expires (since I now know the time crunch). For instance tonight I baked beets, therefore when I want to eat them I will just have to microwave the container (much quicker). It should last 3-5 days in my fridge.

Here is another piece of good news. I am going to a nutritionist appointment next week to have a dietitian evaluate what I have eating so far. This should help me make sure I am eating a balanced diet. With this information it will also make is easier for me to take this experiment to the end of the semester.

1 comment :

  1. You know which part of this I like best. And it's not the beets. :)
    Love
    Mama Carnivore

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis