Monday, September 9, 2013

DC Day 2: Better Food

Breakfast
What did I eat today? Well for breakfast we had a free buffet at the hotel. I had a waffle with cream cheese and some apple juice. I opted to not have the fake maple syrup that had nothing from a tree in it.

Lunch
For lunch as a group we went to Potbelly's. It is a sandwich shop. I got a mushroom and cheese sandwich on wheat and a banana smoothie. Honestly the sandwich as bland and tasted like cardboard. (I am really starting to appreciate my own cooking.) the smoothie was good, more like banana ice cream but good. 

In comparison to my other two meals, dinner was awesome! A group of us went into Chinatown to Chop't Creative Salad Co. You made your own salad, picking out the ingredients that you wanted and they chopped it together. I got romaine with bacon, carrots, edamame, and cheese. It was refreshing and healthy! 
Dinner
We decided to get desert at a frozen yogurt place. Chocolate and cake batter with chocolate chips and sprinkles was a good way to end my day. I think today was pretty successful in the food area. Here is to a good tomorrow!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis