Saturday, September 14, 2013

DC Overview

First, I apologize for the lack of posts the past few days. When a squirrel chews through your cable cord, the Internet tends to not want to work. Today is the first day since I got back from DC (Wednesday night) that I have had reliable internet. Huzzah!

Anyway, back to my overview of DC. It was a great trip. I actually really enjoyed being to eat what I wanted instead of being restricted to my diet. I tried to post some of what I eat, so you should check out those posts.

I did find by day 4, I was feeling bloated and sick. The food still tasted great and fulfilled the cravings I was having, but I just did not feel well. I spent most of Thursday curled up feeling ill and sleeping. Friday was better, however my appetite was not back. I felt ok today, however the cravings for sweet and salty have not gone away. Stay tuned to some revelations in that area in the next post.

Overall, it was nice to take a break from my project, almost to nice.

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis