Saturday, August 31, 2013

Weekend at Home

I have made a decision. For today and tomorrow I'm not sticking by my rules. I am home and it is wise and cost effective to accept the wonderful hospitality of my parents. And let's face it, the calculations for costs of meals would be very difficult to do. 


So what have I been eating? Lots of milk, pears from the farmers market, granola, soy nuts and dried cranberries. With all of that I felt fine. Tonight I went to an outdoor concert my family. We ran short on time so opted for the concession stand for dinner. I got the only salad on the menu, thinking that it would be the least processed. I assume that the chicken on it was pretty processed and probably not cooked on site. I also munched in my sister's fries and my Dad's kettle corn. 

I learned something interesting while eating my dinner; processed food is starting to disagree with me. My body does not like it. I do not feel horrible by any means but I would not have expected this change so quickly. I wonder how I will react in December. What do you think? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis