Saturday, August 24, 2013

What should I make for dinner?

Today I am going to try something different. I need to make a large dish that I can portion out over one week in lunches and perhaps dinner as well. I plan to cook it tomorrow afternoon. But here is the thing, I have most of the ingredients but not the idea. What should I make?

I have:
- 1 lb ground turkey
- Parmesan cheese
- mozzarella cheese
- 3 oz portabella mushrooms
- green beans
- onion
- garlic
- lasagna noodles
- wagon wheel noodles
- salt, flour, sugar, etc.

Please leave a comment below!!

4 comments :

  1. I would suggest a chili or thick stew/gumbo type dish with all the veggies and the wagon wheel noodles in it. Or turkeyloaf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is turkey loaf like meat loaf? I was kinda thinking lasagna but I have no experience with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, a meat loaf but with turkey instead

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could do a pasta primavera with the noodles and veggies. You could make turkey burgers with the turkey. I also like Laura's suggestion of chili or soup because that is very easy to reheat if you have leftovers in the fridge or the freezer.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis