Thursday, August 1, 2013

Last Hoorah.... Maybe

As the start date approaches for my project (17 days, 3 hours, 20 some odd minutes as I write this post), I have realized a few things. I am starting to fear the foods that I will be "banned" from during this project.

Here are some foods I think that I will miss:
  • ice cream
  • general junk food (think vending machines)
  • M&Ms and other chocolates
  • being able to satisfy a craving instantly
  • eating out at restaurants
The more I think about it, I will be able to have some of these foods, it will just take more work and some creativity. For instance I can make my own ice cream. Who knows, I may not miss the junk food as much.

Since I do fear the loss of these foods, I have been eating them more as of late, almost as if I need to take advantage of them while I still have time. And honestly, I haven't felt very good and I am craving the start of my experiment. I want to eat clean food, carrots, fresh veggies, and to know where my food comes from.

It is going to be an exciting and enlightening semester!

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis