Friday, August 9, 2013

Take Out

So today I went out for lunch at Noodles & Company on my way back up to Muncie. As I ate I realized this might be one of my last times eating out for a while. Even though my project does not start for another week, I am going to be cooking and preparing for it starting now. So basically it will be easier to follow my new regime instead of spending more money on takeout.


I decided to go with buttered noodles with parmesan chicken, in the large size. Trying to be economical I was ableu to save half for dinner tonight, which saved me money overall. I also had a coke with lunch, which is rare for me. I don't think I will miss it much during this project.

Sorry for the short post, but I am still working on getting internet at my house. You can look forward to a post on my first shopping day for groceries for the project as well as an update on how my first trip to the farmer's market goes tomorrow.

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis