Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Pickles Revisted

Remember when I made pickles almost 2 weeks ago? If you don't read about it here.

Today is the day I decided to try them. One problem.... I took them out of my fridge and they were frozen solid :(. Fortunatly for me a friend advised me to soak the container in hot water to thaw them.

They are now thaw, so here it goes!!

There is a crunch. Oh my that is a LOT of vinegar!! I thought I made the sweet form of pickles?!? Maybe I let them sit to long? I don't know. Whoo!! They are strong!

Verdict: I still do not like pickles, but if anyone near me would like to try them! Then I will know if they are any good.

Is there any way to make them less potent?

1 comment :

  1. I ate one of your pickled radishes from last month today. It had turned black, was soft, and tasted mostly of salt and dill. But, I am still here! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis