Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Where Do I Keep Everything?

I was thinking, I really have not discussed where I keep all my food for this project. At my house I have a small fridge, as my roommate uses most of the full sized one. I also have some shelves and a cabinet.
Here we go.

My food corner:


Inside the cabinet. I tend to forget what is in here :/. So far I have not come across rotten food, just sprouting potatoes


I am in my fridge every day and yet stuff still goes bad. I am still working how to use the door space more effectively.


The freezer, otherwise know as the place food disappears for months only to be rediscovered. Case in point, the zucchini muffins I found last week that were made in early September.


My other cabinet. Baking dry goods and containers and cups.


So that is where all of my food lives. I like having it organized. It is actually a little messy right now, so I might empty stuff out later and clean all the shelves.

How do you organize your food?




No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis