Monday, November 25, 2013

Not So Healthy Diet

In my process of eating what is left in my fridge, I find I tend to favor certain foods. Bacon. Cookies. Cookie dough. Banana bread. None of these things are exactly healthy for me even if they are organic. That is a big thing to take away from this project. Just because food is advertised to be organic, free range, or otherwise healthy for you, it is not if it is all you eat. Sadly I cannot survive on bacon and cookie dough alone, even though that would be wonderful. I need to instead balance them out with fruits and vegetables and rice.

Cookie dough for dinner??
College is a time of abusing freedom and learning from it. I hope to learn in advance not to do things that are bad for me, but I am afraid some mistakes have to be made so that the whole value is learned. Already this semester I have gotten tired of biscuits and lentil soup and butter. Others are escaping my mind at the moment. So at some point I will be tired of bacon, if that is even possible.

What food do you want to eat day in and day out?

UPDATE: Don't worry mama bears, I have already learned from my poor diet choices. Unsettle stomach is a good lesson to remember. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis