Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Survey Time

One of the main goals of this project was to prove that I could eat organic food with no preservatives while maintaining a college student's budget. It is now time to establish what a college student actually pays for food.

I have created a survey that I would like you take. Please only take it if you are a current college student (graduate and doctoral are ok too). The survey is completely confidential. I would also appreciate it if you could pass it on to any other college students that you know.

Once I get enough data collected, I will post the results here. I am really excited to see what information I get.

Here is the link
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KKPGDH7 

And don't worry, it is only 10 questions and should be quick and painless.

Here is another goat for your troubles.

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis