Saturday, November 9, 2013

Food Feast

This weekend I got to go home and see my family. This morning my sister Cait, her boyfriend Josh, and my cousin Michele got together to cook. Cait and Josh tackled the Eggs Benedict while I worked on hummus, and Michele made kale chips. My aunt Linda sat conveniently close, I believe to be the first taste tester.

Here my sister Cait shows off her mad cooking skills!



The finished Eggs Benedict! The yoke is running away!!



So much hummus!! I got my mom to try it, and gasp...she liked it :)



More lemon rosemary chicken for dinner! Yay protein (I am eating it Mama Carnivore).



I have had a lot of protein today. Eggs, ham, hummus, and chicken. Plus milk in hot chocolate if that counts. I am also so stuffed after dinner; I have not had this feeling for a long time. I am also gaining my energy back.

1 comment :

ShareThis