Saturday, November 23, 2013

Eating Out the Fridge

My original title for this post was "Cleaning Out the Fridge" but I realized that I was not throwing food out, so the title was not quite appropriate. In four days I am heading home for Thanksgiving break. Therefore I am trying to eat the food that will spoil first. Then I will not come back to school with a stinky fridge or a mess to clean up.

I have to admit that I have not been keeping as good a track of when my food will spoil to begin with. So far nothing smells to funny, so I will take that as a good sign.

I need to eat a lot of yogurt, pancakes, muffins, and cheese before I leave. On a positive note, I will be cooking less and just eating leftovers. It is kinda nice, not cooking as much.

Thanksgiving break will be great, lots of food and lots of cooking for my family!

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis