Friday, November 8, 2013

My Friends Are Amazing

As you may have already figured out, I have been sick with the flu for the past week. I have not been posting as much because my diet has not been that interesting. Biscuits, biscuits, and more biscuits.

Today I finally felt up to cooking. I made scrambled eggs sandwiches with provolone cheese, and of course, biscuits. Sadly my appetite was not up to the meal and I only finished half, but that is something. I also made hot chocolate, since it is a nippy day.

This afternoon my friend Elise came over and brought me food.  She made some ice cream in her little ice cream maker. That will do wonders for my sore throat. It tastes much like a chocolate frosty, not too thick and not too runny. Ice cream for dinner it is.

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis