Saturday, November 16, 2013

Final Farmers Market and Three Weeks Left

So today was not the final farmers market of the year, just the last one to occur during my project. That is right, I have 3 weeks, read 21 days, left of this diet. Huzzah!!! Honestly I am ready to be done and it is taking more effort to stick to my rules and not sneak around them.

I got some cool stuff at the farmers market today.


I got eggs, BACON (yay!!!!), onions, and apples. Bacon was the main thing that I wanted to get. I really missed it, it is probably my favorite meat in the world. The rest were necessities and I would rather get them from the market then from the store.

I also got myself a present to help keep my stress low in the coming weeks.


Lavender! Hopefully it will bloom in the coming months. For now I can rub the leaves and smell them, lavender has a very calming effect. Except if you are my sister, she dislikes the smell of lavender.

1 comment :

ShareThis