Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Different Kind of Diet

So what have I been up to the past few days. Lots of sleeping, up to 14 hours a day. I have also not been eating that much. I have had lots of biscuits, some butter, and rice. This is the best I can do for sick food without breaking the rules. Oh, and I have also gone through one gallon of orange juice.

On the plus side, I am not eating that much food, therefore I am not running out. I am hoping to be back to normal tomorrow, where I get to go to a super fancy luncheon for my seminar. I cannot say no to free food.

This weekend I get to go home. I hope to teach my sister how to make hummus and teach my family to like it. The tables are turned, the picky eater bringing a new food to her family. Believe it or not, I was an extremely picky eater as a child. I still kinda am.

Any suggestion of what I should eat to get better?

1 comment :

ShareThis