Saturday, October 19, 2013

Breakfast for Dinner

Since it is Fall Break and all, I decided to treat myself to pancakes for dinner. Even as an adult it still feels like I am going against the social rules of what is acceptable to eat for each meals. Come to think of it, I have not been eating traditional meals for most of this project. A few days ago my second dinner (yes like hobbits) consisted of hummus and goat gouda cheese. I am discovering that I like eating several small meals throughout the day instead of three large ones. To me it feels like less work.

I also went to the farmer's market today. I got BACON, finally. I have really missed it. Other highlights are beets, potatoes, and eggs. There is one more market in October and then they switch to once a month. That should be an interesting transition, I will probably need to get more of my food from a conventional grocery store.


I am trying to find more winter recipes. What is your favorite cold weather food?

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis