Monday, December 2, 2013

Short and Sweet

As I begin to write this post I have 5 days, 12 hours, and 18 minutes left of this project. Thanksgiving break was a wonderful and I must have gained a few pounds with all the food that I ate.

As I go into this last week I have to admit it is harder and harder to keep to my rules. I am trying my best, eating lots of leftover turkey. I already used a loophole today and ate a doughnut, but it was free. I will finish this project strong. Some motivation for me is that I am going out to eat with friends on Sunday. I can make it that long.

I have 94 days on this diet under my belt and I am still averaging around $5 a day. My main goal this week is to not give up as I have made it this far.

Sorry for the short post, but I do not have much to say.

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis