Friday, December 6, 2013

A New Addiction that Goes Crunch!!

So last night was the premier of the film my seminar has been working on all semester. With any large event, there tends to food, in our case, we provided fresh local free food for the attendees. During clean up, there were leftovers, so nearly everyone got to take some food home. I got a gallon of apple cider, a whole box of assorted cranberry muffins, and best of all, corn chips.

I did not realize until last night how much I have missed crunchy food. No worries, these chips contain stone ground white corn, water, oil, lime, and sea salt. They are also GMO free. Back to crunchy food, when you reheat dishes, even if they had a crunch someplace, it tends to go away. These chips seem even crunchier then I remember. I may have even eaten half of the bag last night alone. The rest may not survive today. I do not know why, but there is something satisfying about hearing a crunch when you bite down on a chip. Even when I started getting a stomachache, I kept eating them. That crunch is addictive.

Anyway, I know that from Sunday onward I am going to go and buy chips and other crunchy foods to enjoy, hopefully in moderation.

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis