Saturday, December 7, 2013

6 More Hours

Yes I am counting down almost to the minute now (355 left). I am ready to be done with my real food thesis. Are there any restaurants open after midnight? I am craving a pizza. I am so ready to go out with friends and eat at a restaurant. My fridge is becoming empty, so I will probably go shopping tomorrow. Honestly I predict that I will still primarily buy non processed food, but I will give you a report tomorrow.

There is one aspect of this project that I will be ecstatic to not do any more....calculate how much everything I eat costs. With this restraint gone, I think my dietary patterns will change and I will not associate as much stress with eating. Who knows, I might even eat more when I am not required to track it. I am excited to be done, but I am glad that I have gone through this process. I have learned to cook a lot of different things such as meat and hummus. I have also learned more about eating a balanced diet and noticing when my body tells me I need something.

I can do this.... 340 minutes left!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

ShareThis